Sinister: Sorry.

kevin parker francis69soul at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 09:38:46 GMT 2000

Sorry for discussing the lists content actually I
really like it Im just in a pissy mood because I am
ill. But I do hate it when people say that what moves
them is valuable but what doesnt is of no value.
Example
I hate Elton John actually hates a bit strong but
anyway everytime i hear that circle of life thing I
get really emotional because it reminds me of my
sister who is on the other side of the world so while
the song isnt WICHITA LINEMAN, officially the greatest
song ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has a special place in my
heart and I dont want somebody telling me it has no
value because i think i have just demonstrated that it
does, to me at least.I could try and justify my
argument with a few quote from Derrida or someone else
but I cant be arsed.
B and S content i love them!
Very happy because Primal scream are coming to Tokyo!
Kevin.
"If something sounds good then it is good"
Bob Stanley.