Sinister: love will tear us apart...

velocity farewell velocity_girl_is at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 21 09:38:55 GMT 2000

So... you know how it is...
standing in front a blank piece of e-paper not knowing
                              what to write...
and then...
it hits you....
i'm going to send that... and I won't read it again...

be careful though... it might not be that pleasant...
and with that final warning.... I shall begin...

                            A.R.T.
A.northodox: seems and meaningless to say that Art's
something that has to do with every expression of
                          everyday life...
R.hodes: is an island in the south east part of Greece
that tourists love and locals hate...
                         Why? I don't know... it's the
only part of Greece that Americans know though...
T.ough: it's so hard to find something that can make
you feel happy and contempt... and as Dan Treacy says:
"and every time I felt so good I felt guilty and I
thought I'd better off when sad"...
Don't you always have this feeling that yourself isn't
really yourself and sometimes when you talk or do
whatever, you can see your morbid self from above
doing or saying all those stupid things...
and you think... yer...well, that's not me... that's
not who I'm supposed to be...
Don't you sometimes express your love or affection
just to realise soon afterwards that this is not love
that you're feeling but a lame need to reassure
yourself that you're capable of feeling... I mean...
feeinig in general??
and... L.O.V.E.
L.ies: the ultimate component... lies is the secret
ingredient of a successful relationship... lies can
get you anywhere... to a festive orgasmic self
satisfactory
extravaganza... whereas, honesty takes you nowhere...
usually... unless it takes you to that dark, gloomy
place where you'll be all by yourself wondering what
went wrong this time.... yer... keep wondering...
O.aths: breakable...
V.ersatile: yer... can happen even to the best of
you... with your good intensions... good intensions
have been the curse of my life....
E.asy: it's so easy and painless to say that
everything in life's temporary and that we should grab
life from the horns - as my granny used to say - it's
so easy to fall in love when you want to fall in love
just to say and show that you're capable of falling in
love...
                                     I wonder...
where's that someone who would be able to see deep
inside of us and love us for what we are? and what
puzzles me the most is... would they see the real us
or
they'd just see the act that we're playing?
Are we so much into this role that we've forgotten who
we really are? that's so scary....
Represantation's taken over... Real life's been
remoted as mere represantation... Art and Love are
just represantations... is there an artist that I
should know and I don't know that actually stand in
front of his camvas and spit his guts on it?
This is painful.... as painful the reading of this
"letter" must have been....
To be really really honest - for a change - I don't
read all the posts to this list... I find loads of
them absolutely boring...
why should I care about the new spot that suddenly's
appeared on this poor boy's/girl's face just before
their so important date?
why should I care about Ms X's body part's? it's funny
though, I have to admit... it's desperate... that
makes it funny in a bitter way....
why should I care about book lists? I'd rather worry
about my shoping list and my empty freeze and heart...
.... and some B&S context.... just in case....
I think Stuart's an artist... whatever that means to
you... he's a poet... and he's in suffering... being
happy in a miserable world.... and I think that loads
of you would fall all over him and tear him apart if
you had the chance... like this horror movie... how
was it called? can't remember... with that thing that
had no form, was just a mass of cells struggling to
devour everything that had the bad luck to find
themselves in it's way...
                          self-loathing.... that's the

key word...
this was quite long... I have to say here that I'm in
a rotten mood and that explains a lot... but I believe
what I've said...
...and a last cheerful thought.... there's only one
way to be happy in this world... when you cherish the
moments and consider life as a present...
     we... poor souls.... we can't save the world...
we're just struggling to save ourselves...
L.O.V.E. to you all.... and some love+abitmorelove to
some of you....
kisses+molotovcocteilbombs
V.F.

PS: I know I've written some crappy stuff here...
PpS: I'm sorry for my bad english... but as a
foreigner I should be excused...
PppS: and... given the opportunity I'd like to greet
all wealthy fathers that pay their children's fees for
fancy colleges such as St.Martin's in London... loads
of money and no talent... pitty....
15 MINUTES Mr.WARHOL....
15 MINUTES.......