Sinister: Caffeine intolerant

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 10:03:46 GMT 2000

I am mailing today to agree with everything Ally Cook has ever said, and to
tell him my listcrush vote has just been submitted in his name, even though
I said I didn't want anything to do with it. Humbug etc. However, Ally, your
popularity is fleeting, cos next week I'm going to have to take it back and
vote for Miss Vicky instead, otherwise she'll wallop me with her Spearmint
album.

Arantxa said "All those indie spanners with their trashy t-shirts, their
trashy cords, their trashy NHS glasses." What a fantastic line! I hope this
is Orangina paraphrasing, rather than a straight quote, as she puts it so
well, as she does every time. I second Ally's emotion about Arantxa too.

Di wrote about running over small children. I once had a schoolgirl bounce
off my bonnet. But that's another story entirely.

It hit me last night that Hefner have echoes of the Violent Femmes ("they
rape women" in French, it would seem, which is odd), who no-one ever talks
about on the list. Is it because in the states it conjures up an image of
frat boys singing Blister in the Sun when the kegs are flowing, or because
people just don't like them? I think they're fab.

Leyla and Sarah (who are boss, by the way, though I think they need to set
up a webcam for full appreciation potential) seem to be getting loads of fan
mail. Erm, people, have you forgotten how great *I* am? Though thanks for
your Tucker emails (Starry's was a bit odd, but no surprise there :-)), but
can you get the marriage proposals coming, please. It's about time.

Is anyone going to the great British folk night, or whatever they're calling
it, with the divine Miss R, Eliza Carthy and her dad Todd, and some other
people I don't know cos I don't really listen to folk music much? Alasdair,
get your well-travelled ass down here and worship at Kate's feet like all
good sinisterines should. Anyone who doesn't know Kate but came to
Tigermilking - she was the weird, widdly-fiddly song I played about 11
o'clock that cleared the floor. She's Grate!

Is Tag back on the list?

Mark xxx

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org