Sinister: Lets all love each other

Robert Foster untitled at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 14:33:09 GMT 2000

Hello.  I haven't written in a long time, that's because I've, erm, I've,
er, well, you wouldn't believe me even if I told you, so I won't.  Anyway,
I'm going to London tomorrow, I don't know what for.  I just fancied a day
trip to somewhere and London seemed a hip and happening place.  Any of you
lovely people want to meet me or something.  If you do then I'll meet you
in the Contemporary Fiction section of Borders in Oxford Street* at 11
o'clock in the morning.  I'll be holding a copy of Catch 22 by Joseph
Heller in my left hand.

come on, what do you say.  Oh yeah, I'm 19 years old and a bloke.

Rob

*The contemporary Fiction section is on the second floor.  If you still get
lost ask at one of the tills, or try the security guard at the door.  He
always gives me evils when ever I walk out. :|  If you still can't find it,
go home.

erm, thinking about it.  If you e-mail me privately as well, as I'd like to
know how many people I'll be meeting tomorrow.  But I think I'll probably
meet no one.  Knowing my luck and all, oh well, mustn't ggggrrrrumble