Sinister: The 'hoods been good to me, ever since i was a lower-case G.

Paula Cullen p.cullen at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 14:56:37 GMT 2000

evenin' ladeez,

its been too long......way too long.......

alastair the Copy and Paste Bonanza Boy quipped:
> JESUS MARY MOTHER OF GOD
>Why is Erica saying this with the voice of Paula Cullen so very funny?
Someone explain.

and aranxta shrilled:
>VIRGEN SANTISIMA -> with Paula Cullen's
voice?

now, im not quite sure what The Voice Of Paula Cullen (TM) sounds like, but
at least my blossoming popularity on the list gave me an excuse to post
again.
this century, i have been mostly lurking, largely due to the fact that i
haven't got a bleedin' clue what yiz are all on about these days.

its all a blur of tits and french pop music to me.....
...and dont get me started about the sinister list. (de dum, tish)

anyway, i'll be over in london next weekend (28th jan)  so if anyone could
recommend somewhere where i could shake my funki munki without getting the
usual stares, that might be nice.
(rest assured that i wont take a blind bit of notice of any advice anyone
gives me and will end up going to the same places i always go)
i see there is something on in the poetry cafe on friday.
now, whilst i would *like* to go to that, i will have my mate stacy in tow.
somehow i cant see her warming to That Sort Of Thing.
she has a terminally low art-wankery threshold.
or so she keeps telling me.

that'll be all for now,

notice my booze explosion sig. file has disappeared.
im *far* too mature for all that these days.

begorrah!
The Paula Cullen Maturity Explosion!
Maturity! Yeah!
And Not Before Its Time, Either!
You're 24 This Year Young Lady! Maybe Its Time You Started Living In The
Real World!
And Get A Hair Cut!
You Look Like A Bleedin' Hippy!

*sniffle*