Sinister: The Box Set Go Go's and the Whitby Prawn

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 21 13:16:45 GMT 2000

Another day another Dollar,

And what a great band they were. A bit like a half of Buck's Fizz without
the cherry. Talking of 80's pop I got a hold of the first Aztec Camera album
yesterday, admittedly about two decades too late but what the hell. And what
a lovely slice of popkin pie it really is. Walk out to Winter is a fine,
fine ditty I think I could play till the cows came home. But I don't think I
should really elaborate on my current domestic living arrangements.

As for fat bottomed girls, without coming all over the Queen, or something,
they make the rockin world go round. A bit like the Gentle Waves. Maybe. My
god, I just quoted Queen I think someone should shoot me now, next I'll be
appreciating the works of that Steven Morrissey bloke everyone seems to harp
on about.

As for art I didn't make my bed this morning , as an artistic statement
like, but the cows when they come home were more interested in chewing the
Cud. Which pissed me off no end as I loved that Robinson Crusoe song and now
it's covered in cow slobber. Ho hum.

As for the Box Set thing. I think if they truly wish to empathise with the
kids, the nice people to do business with at Jeepster should create a
webpage with instructions of how to build your own box. No sniggering Moore.
All you'll need is a bit of cardboard, some double sided sticky tape, a pair
of blunt scissors and some nice artwork you can print out from the webpage.
I tell you if they don't do it I will. Maybe. Build your own box with Belle
& Sebastian. What fun!

I definitely thinks it's time for me to find a job where I actually do some
work then I could leave you lot in peace. Never mind. Anyway, I'm off to
patent my Struan Murdoch nasal wigs and a selection of Early Learning Centre
Belle & Sebastian items and not going to the pub at all.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)

P.S Everyone should list crush vote Ally Cook cause he's great and deserves
more than a fleeting Mark C vote.