Sinister: Box Set Go Go's and the Whitby Prawn

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 21 15:31:13 GMT 2000

What a bunch of arse our email is. I send some drivel here earlier and
it's clever and discerning enough to reject it as a pile of cack. Which
just isn't fair. So if they both make it through numorous argumentative
routers I'm only being repetitive to make a point. Anyhow...

Another day another Dollar,

And what a great band they were. A bit like a half of Buck's Fizz
without the cherry. Talking of 80's pop I got a hold of the first Aztec
Camera album yesterday, admittedly about two decades too late but what
the hell. And what a lovely slice of popkin pie it really is. Walk out
to Winter is a fine, fine ditty I think I could play till the cows came
home. But I don't think I should really elaborate on my current domestic
living arrangements.

As for fat bottomed girls, without coming all over the Queen, or
something, they make the rockin world go round. A bit like the Gentle
Waves. Maybe. My god, I just quoted Queen I think someone should shoot
me now, next I'll be appreciating the works of that Steven Morrissey
bloke everyone seems to harp on about.

As for art I didn't make my bed this morning, as an artistic statement
like, but the cows when they come home were more interested in chewing
the Cud. Which pissed me off no end as I loved that Robinson Crusoe song
and now it's covered in cow slobber. Ho hum.

As for the Box Set thing. I think if they truly wish to empathise with
the kids, the nice people to do business with at Jeepster should create
a webpage with instructions of how to build your own box. No sniggering
Moore. All you'll need is a bit of cardboard, some double sided sticky
tape, a pair of blunt scissors and some nice artwork you can print out
from the webpage. I tell you if they don't do it I will. Maybe. Build
your own box with Belle & Sebastian. What fun!

I definitely thinks it's time for me to find a job where I actually do
some work then I could leave you lot in peace. Never mind. Anyway, I'm
off to patent my Struan Murdoch nasal wigs and a selection of Early
Learning Centre Belle & Sebastian items and not going to the pub at all.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings
(http://www.send.demon.co.uk)

P.S Everyone should list crush vote Ally Cook cause he's great and
deserves more than a fleeting Mark C vote.