Sinister: exams, armidillos, cottages, and maggie thatcher the runaway hairdresser.

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 15:38:18 GMT 2000

uuuuuuuuhhhhh

ooh, nice jacket...hmmm.
damn, shes got nice nails too.

Anyway, where was I?

EXAM!!!
EK or woooo? dunno.
Horrid thingy, involving synonymymymymymymymymymyms
things that I only worked out what that was about last
night. But at least I revised my grammar, all the use
that prolly did me, eh.

And an essay about boozing in norway.
In Norwegian.
and frankly, boozy norwegians must be IMPOSSIBLE cos I
never met any. And it costs £6 for a pint out there so
they definately can't exist. they only exist when they
leave their country. So thats what I wrote about.

And I saw a film yesterday for my exam on Monday, it
was Jackie Brown.

And I got the english interpretations of the
scandinavian novels I'm *supposed* to read in their
original language (yeah, and BooBoo wasn't secretly
controlling Yogi bears every move with reverse
psychology) for Wednesday, but I haven't, so I'm
reading them in English, which might be okay, cos I
got to write two essays about four scandinavian books
in a coupla hours. But shhh! don't tell!!!

I've prolly failed part of my course though.
Apparently. Opps.

read some funny stuff in the union paper yesterday,
about answers people put in exams.....

H2O is hot water and C2O is cold water....

Queen Elizabeth exposed herself to the troops and they
all went hurray before going off to defeat the spanish
armidillo....

The pyramids are triangle things between the french
and spanish border....

Mummies are the inhabitants of Egypt

artifical insemmination is when the farmer does it to
the cow instead of to the bull....

...There was a whole bunch more that made me snigger
and forget my woes for a few minutes at least, but I
can't remember them off the top of my head.

Someone called me last night at 2am. twice. when I was
trying to sleep. I was not a happy bunny at the time,
but I'm a happier bonnier bunny now, cos my exam, THE
HARD ONE is out the way, and at least with the others
I have semi decent good coursework results to help me
along.

I really have to study more.
 Oh, I don't want to be a student,
I want to be a writer...successful of course, well, as
long as theres money and I can have a nice little
cottage with a nice attic conversion painted white
with   lots of pillows on the floor and a pretty view
of hills and trees and ducks and things, and I can
have a labrador puppy and take it for walks and it
won't chew up the funiture. But then again, there will
only be pillows so that shouldn't be a problem.

Big pillows.
One has to be red.
A nice big squishy one, with a velvet cover.
No tassles though.
But instead here I am, in norfolk, with NO hills (I
thought about moving Arthurs Seat down, but its
geographically impossible.) and I live in a little
terraced house with two messy boys who play loud crap
music. And I'm doing a degree cos I can't think of
anything else to do quite yet.

I had an odd dream last night about Margaret thatcher
cutting my hair near Murrayfield and then she ran away
and I took the train home, only there was no train, so
I had to walk through a tunnel on the tracks, heaving
behind me a big blue plastic box, in which I had
locked my little brother, only he was still a child,
rather than the moody 18 year old he is now. And then
I dreamt I locked all the doors and took my hair off,
as it was attached to my skull with elastic and
paperclips and so I cut it myself.

If only I could be good at something, then i'd know
what my destiny was....

but would I want to?

yeah, why not. Everyone else does.

Cherrypips.