Sinister: throwing the keyboard out the window

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 16:25:25 GMT 2000

the stupid thing is a year old and the space bar is sticking like a 'mofo'
argh you people posting tons and tons of bits. i finally checked everything
then there  are three more,  and then a straggler from idleberry. hehe. and i
read them all yes I did. word for word. i need a job.

this is all i'm going to comment on art. i've done well to let it be, but
being so influenced by the art community that i am. i must copy someone
else's words |
"i've got a shrink, i swear  he's elvis, i think, he wears the coolest suede
shoes when i come in with the blues. He thinks it's all about culture and art
but the truth of it is that it rips me apart. tell me i sold out."
_marvelous_3_

take it how you see fit.

leyla wrote:
<>

that is hilarious,my best friend is half and half like you.
aussi.(irishiranian) is your dad psycho too? he's threatened to kill me since
she's moved out on New Years eve. haha. and i won't disclose her whereabouts.
so i reckon you've got those 'eyes' oy vey.

<<mark:i keep falling in love>>

sigh, i wish my people weren't real. i feel your pain my friend. but perhaps
it isn't them we are in love with. perhaps it is the idear of love. i know it
is a beautiful image.sigh.

today i am going to look at a house. how strange is this. it's such a grown
up act. rightly i am an adult. but no i'm not. haha. it's a magnificent thing
10 bedrooms or so, it's gloriously old. it was a hospital here in the 1920s.
so it's sure to be haunted. the owner wants a grand a month which isn't too
bad considering we'll have like 7 people living in it. seven divided by 1000
that isn't much at all. less than an apt alone.and this is a whole house!
with fireplaces in each room how romantic. sigh.and i can have lots of
animals..woo. ok yes i'm sure none of you care. but delete me then! the only
thing i'm afraid of is the cost to heat this monstrosity of a house. well
we'll see itisn't set in stone and it needs loads of work. like it doesn't
have any windows.d'oh it's been boarded up for over thrity years. they come
to put plumbing in like next week i believe. which means i have to get off my
asss and find a jobywobby. fringe benefits of living at home. yes ok i have
things i need to do. ciao

iris
i tried to suprise you
with vodka or tiser