Sinister: the box set issue

Chris Heil no_surprises_21 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 18:21:02 GMT 2000

  I am surprised everyone is taking such issue with the box set coming out.
I mean..I know there is always the "those greedy record company bastards
want more of our money" arguement but I think if it gives the chance to more
people to get these eps of their favorite band...it's worth it. I'm not even
sure why the record company feels they need to do it. I hear people on here
saying that they should just reissue all the eps seperately so people can
buy what they need.
Does this mean that these eps are out of print or something? Where I live in
the US there are a few record stores right by me that you can get any of the
4 eps on cd or vinyl, and they are always in stock.
Well I must admit, even though I have all the eps..I will have to look at
this new artwork and see if it lures me into buying them for no apparent
reason. Well bye bye all.