Sinister: "tanx, weewee," i said.

kitten mouse kittenmouse at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 20:39:03 GMT 2000

hello,
i just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have responded to my
pathetic
plea for info on french pop, it's all been quite helpful.  maybe now i
should try
to do all the commentary in french.  guess i won't though, since i haven't
spoken
french for quite awhile and my pronunciation would "ecrouche la langue" and
whatnot.  i don't even know if that is correct grammar, truthfully.  ugh,
i'm late
for work by  half an hour.  good thing i always start work around the lunch
hour,
so no one will really notice, hopefully.  anyway, all of you rock for
helpin' me
oot, even my sock monkey thinks so.
!
andrea
kittenmouse radio
(mondays 9.00-10.00 pm PST)
kpsu 1450 am
portland, oregon
kittenmouse at hotmail.com
www.kpsu.org

can't look at the sky without looking right thru it