Sinister: climb into my twee box...

MooKitten at xxx.com MooKitten at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 23:58:17 GMT 2000

hullo all..

I figure I've been on this list quite long enough without making a squeek,
and since the fashionable thing at the time seems to be everyone having their
firsts I thought I'd throw my two cents in.

I must say I think I'm falling in love with Brandt, who shares my sniffles
and odd mid-western past. I used to live in Chicago some time ago (I used to
think it was the back room of the earth), and though I never thought much of
it I'm thinking of moving back to room with a friend of mine who goes to
college there. The same friend is coming here (nyc) tonight, and tomorrow I'm
dragging her down to DC with me to see the magnetic fields.. even if she's no
idea who Stephin Merrit is. Which leads me to the off subject question, is
anyone else on the list going to the concert tomorrow?

I suppose I should throw in some B&S content here somewhere..

What do you think is the best belle and sebby music for airporting? Or any
sort of music for that matter? I've always liked airports for some reason,
and belle and sebastian seems to go very well with that whole mod-airport
theme. Is this just me? I think I'll sit down and be quiet now.. sigh.. I am
not sarah or leyla it seems. And I have the sniffles from the unusally cold
mid-westernesque weather we've been having here. People in new york seem
awfully scared of snow.. ;)

I'm off to the airport now. That wasn't so bad, was it?
love and boxes,
Katie