Sinister: blasphemy

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sat Jan 22 04:31:46 GMT 2000

so i come in here after months of silence (or maybe weeks, it's all the
same really) and start raging at everyone and freaking out, and someone
gives me a crush vote.  i'm flattered, but also very perplexed.  i never
thought my yelling, rude side was my best one, but perhaps i've been wrong
all these years.  i feel that it's time to turn over a new leaf and be more
abrasive.  god knows we all need it.  i can see julie and brian thinking,
oh no, not that.  i can see ben thinking something a lot meaner.  but i
think i've been too nice to modern humanity, and it's time to start
cracking the whip.

so i noticed that a katie from new york is going to see the mag fields and
stars in dc tomorrow.  it will be an amazing show, because you know the
headliner, but you may not realize that STARS are amazing.  julie's going
tomorrow too, so maybe you'll see her.  she's going to be with paul who i
believe is probably a psycho, so please come to her aid if she starts
screaming and trying to run away.  i, on the other hand, will be sitting at
home.  well, maybe not.  it's cold though.  cold saps my strength.

by the way, since katie mentioned it, and although i don't know her, i
would like to mention that i have a roommate named katie.  she's insane.
she's jumped into both the east river and the hudson river for no
particular reason.  she's kind of like a girl in a belle and sebastian
song, which has lead me to the conclusion that they sound nice in songs,
but must be really, really annoying in real life.

so anyway, on the bodyparts page, some of the chatters in the #sinister
chat room have been having a little debate.  there's a bit of disagreement
as to which gender each bum belongs to.  and miss shoulder may as well
retitle hers lips.  but i think we have far to few bodyparts for all the
talk.  i know peter miller has mentioned more than his share, and if he
won't pay the piper then i won't be responsible for any paparazzi hanging
in the bushes outside his home.

i love you all,

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99