Sinister: postscript

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sat Jan 22 04:40:14 GMT 2000

dammitt!!!!!  i spoke too soon.  after reading alex's post in shock i raced
to the crush board and realized that i had lost my one crush vote.  fickle,
fickle public.  so fine, lauagh.  i don't care.  but i'm still going to be
mean.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

are we not men?  we are magnetic fields.
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/
updated 8/5/99