Sinister: the only comment i'll make on the boxed set.

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Fri Jan 21 18:20:29 GMT 2000

yes, you heard me. in the interest of become a genuine Sinister
Personality (notice the non-characeristic upper case), i will offer
my comments:

dears, boxed sets are -good-. they save money, and they aid people in
being completists. take the nick drake boxed set, for example (which
is fab, you must buy it right now. now. really, go. i could use some
support from other nick drake fans: every b+s will love nick drake
and must buy his boxed set.) i heard two nick drake facts, loved him,
then found out there was a boxed set... so i bought it, saving me
about $20, getting a nice booklet, and giving me a cohesive listening
experience. if it weren't for that, i wouldn't have more than two of
his records, especially since they're a little hard to find. the same
with the magnetic fields 69 love songs... although i'll address that
in a different post, because i need to rave about it.

the long and the short of it: i paid $10 each for my b+s eps, and i -
still- don't have dog on wheels. if the new fan can get three of them
for less than $30, all at once, with pretty new artwork, and get
indoctrinated in the meantime, what's so bad about that? i like it.

- adam

aconover at optonline.net
Tempus Fugit is at:
 http://www.i2.i-2000.com/~conover/tempus/main.html