Sinister: deadwood divine

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Fri Jan 21 18:37:30 GMT 2000

no, sorry, this post is not about deadwood divine, although is album
is pretty good. it's like acoustic emo, which is rather strange.

MOOKITTEN
i will withhold from praising your wonderfully silly name for now and
first say that my favorite b+s record for airport listening is
3...6...9... second of light, because that's what i was listening to
for the first time as my airplane pulled away from the girl i was in
love with. sad, cliche, but still true. yeah, it makes me want to cry.

STEPHIN FERRET
i just got finished listening to the last disc of 69 love songs by
the magnetic fields about five minutes ago... it's brilliant,
brilliant! i'm so glad that i got ahold of the boxed set instead of
buying them separately... it comes with this lovely full-color
interview booklet... and you get to listen to them all at once,
instead of in little bits. my favorite tracks that i can remember so
far are 'reno dakota' ("reno dakota there's not an iota of kindness
in you...") and 'acoustic guitar', which i really would like tab to
except that it hasn't been posted yet.

i'm sorry that i'm not as twee as usual right now but it's rather
late and i'm not really in the mood. i should go write some e-mail to
a friend now who asked me to, but first i'm going to go see if
there's some dirty movies on tv. goodnight, dears! *kiss*

- adam

aconover at optonline.net
Tempus Fugit is at:
 http://www.i2.i-2000.com/~conover/tempus/main.html