Sinister: elsewhere in fantasia a beast of darkness also began his quest...

Boygirlorder . joefri714 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 22 10:19:57 GMT 2000

{prepare for yet another faceless name}

why hello there kiddos,

this is my first post...i dont know why i didnt post earlier..probably my
boring nature, intense procrastination, and lack of interesting things to
say (that could also be argued at the end of this post im sure) but here i
am posting....info about me useful and useless: i am mark, i live in new
jersey, go to school in maryland, am a complete insomniac, i spend too many
hours in #sinister....that is all.

as proof of my maddening sleep deprivation i submit exhibets a and b
a: it is currently 4:37 am.....b:this post in general.

today was quite a great day. i saw the magnetic fields tonight for
free..well almost..see..i bought tickets to see them in washington (baby)
dc, but i found out about the show here after i put them on a friends credit
card...so i thought i was out 30 bucks since i couldnt very well call out of
work twice..i was going to sell them to julie..but my friend called
ticketmaster and said his little brother stole his credit card and ordered
the tix..they let him cancel, but they kept the service charge (fucking nine
bucks damnit) oh well...so i drove out to swarthmore pa to see them...and i
got in for free...and had my fill of free beer and pizza (i wasnt DRIVING
per se, so much as sitting in a rolling car) and the magnetic fields were
absolutely amazing...eek..my new goal in life is to stand still and have
stephen merrit sing to me...forever...stuart m. would probably be quite more
enjoyable...but im not still dripping with his energy and power...oh
yeah...and we got very lost going home..and ended up in a very bad
neighborhood...we had almost no gas...we ended up calling the police on a
cell phone and getting directions...funny in hindsight i guess.

* mark prepares to tell his gym class horror stories *
1.
the freshman gym class had gathered in the center of the basketball court to
pick teams for its three week tournament.  an obese young man sat in the
back hoping to be ignored, yet realizing that the time would come when he
would have to be recognized.  as fat as he was, he was still a head taller
than most of his classmates and therefore assumed that he would be picked in
perhaps the second third of his classmates. the boy watched in horror as,
one by one, all of the other kids were picked by the two popular captains.
all the girls were picked. the slow kid was pickes. the boy with one leg was
picked (im not kidding at all).  finally when there was no one else to pick,
the bulbous boy (ok, we know its me..im just being an ass) began walking
towards the team with the misfortume of having last pick...when suddenly he
heard the brash captain inquire, much to his (my) utter embarrasment, "WHOS
ABSENT?".....ughhhh!!!

2.
in 3rd grade my gym teacher was yelling at me cause i couldnt do a single
pull-up..and i told him to "shut the fuck up".....(indeed i am not twee one
bit)

but you know what is very twee...the never ending story (here is where you
the listee...if you are still reading..think of a witty comment about this
being the never ending post) i mean...its about a boy named bastian who,
wearing a lovely sweater, hides away from a bunch of bullies and reads a
book about a boy and his horse..all the while learning the importance of
dreams...where the greatest wisdom resides in the swamp of sadness.

                          * MARK DEALS WITH TOPICS *

ART
i was in a literature class that had this discussion for three weeks
straight...it cant ever be resolved....ever..but hey i guess it is kinda fun
to argue.

SOMEONES COMMENT THAT THE SINISTER OF DAYS GONE BYE WAS SUPPERIOR
well you see...everything i go near turns to crap..so..i think its my
fault...even if i didnt post...my evil energy was creeping about...there was
also a comment about there not being any controversy..hows this: who thinks
that all people should be refered to as abortions....example (me talking to
muh uncle)

uncle: so your cousin just started 2nd grade
me: oh yeah?
uncle: yeah the little abortions doing just great!!!!!

or this: i think that the beatles and the stones should fork over the best
rock band titles that they have been awarded by every critic in this solar
system and lay them down humbly at the alter of the zombies... maybe those
will get people in a huff...but i beleive both just the same

ISOBEL'S BUM
lets never ever stop talking about it...looks just fine to me.

STUPID SHIT IVE HEARD

girl in cafeteria: "oh shit..this pizza is so hot...and my nailpolish is
flamable!!!"

man in video store: "these arent due till the 9th...what is today" (this was
on the 4th of july as a parade was rolling bye and fireworks were going off

well you people (though i bet very few are even reading this) have had more
than your fill of me..now you know that you hate my posts..and this prolly
fulfills me forever...and if you are really angry at me for posting...blame
laura llew...she made me do it (in my most childish accusotory
tone)....anyway

                         love ya all,
                              * mark *