Sinister: Will Oldham in stockholm...HELP

Bertrand Caron Bertrand.Caron at xxx.se
Sat Jan 22 14:42:42 GMT 2000

I just saw on www.palacerecords.com that:
Upcoming shows....

Bonny Prince Billy....Scandinavia Dates:

                   January 24
                   Stockholm
              record shop in-store:
                   Skivringen

                   January 25
                   Stockholm
             record shop in-store at:
                   Pet Sounds

                  bar show at:
                  Folkhemmet

But I don't know where is the shop skivringen and the bar Folkhemmet. I
already figured out the petsounds one but if I can see him three times,
I will so If anyone in Stockholm can give me the adress of the one I
don't know, I will be gratefull

	Bertrand: A french lost in Stockholm