Sinister: BE BOLD -SMILE FOR THE CAMERA

sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 22 14:10:57 GMT 2000

sinister

i had a b&s ish dream
well only a tiny ickle bit
but towards the end of my dream stuart murdoch was sitting on my settee in
my living room but it wasnt mine in real life if u know what i mean
and he was sitting next to honey
mr murdoch didnt say or do anything at all. honey spoke, but i dont remember
what he said
and i was in the kitchen coz i didnt know what to say to them and stuart
murdochs silence was a bit creepy and i was freaking a bit and pacing alot
and honey came thro to the kitchen and said something
then i woke up.

and that was my dream
bit crap really
i could have went into more detail and i didnt know if i should bother
mentioning that honey was in a dress  :)

sweetie
xox