Sinister: Re: sinister-digest V4 #25

MM_KULIK at xxx.EDU MM_KULIK at xxx.EDU
Sat Jan 22 20:50:17 GMT 2000

Unfortunately, as I must send this from the evilest of all computer
applications, Telnet, I cannot create a witty subject line for this post.
That's probably a good thing because my brain is fried after studying for my
Polish language exam all day and I would have sat staring blankly at the screen
for ages trying to think of one.  So that's saved me some time.

I wish everyone would stop telling me about all the snow they're getting in
America right now because when I went home for the Christmas holiday (I'm
studying in Glasgow now), there was no snow, and now I'm here and there's no
snow here and there won't ever be, since it's Glasgow.  WOE=ME.

Speaking of Glasgow, I have to say that the 13th Note is one of my favorite
places in the whole wide world.  Anyone who lives in or has been to Glasgow
(and also the 13th Note) will agree with me because it's one of those
undeniable truths.  They even have Polish beer, and though not everyone would
be impressed by that, I was overwhelmingly sexcited about it.  I drank it and
it was good.

I have no B&S content to offer.  I just felt like writing and saying something
because I've been silently pondering my class notes all day and not speaking,
and anyone who knows me at all will testify that I find it difficult to keep my
mouth shut when I have something to say.  I can go on and on for ages.

I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.  Since it's exam week I will
probably be confined to my desk most of the night, but I will make up for that
next weekend.  I do have something to look forward to on Monday, though -- I
agreed to bleach my hair because my friend Richard said he would shave his head
if I do it, so I must.  I've always wanted to do it, but I was too scared.  Now
I have an excuse, and also a cop-out if it goes wrong -- 'it was a dare...'

Take care, everybody!!!

Moira xx