Sinister: My Beautiful Friends

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Sun Jan 23 08:41:30 GMT 2000

Hello Chums (said in an 80s Beano stylee)

Well, some poor misguided soul has given me a list crush vote. I'm very
honoured, but I just hope you never see my face or meet me - I wouldn't want
to damage your expectations.
*hugs*
I bet it was just cos I mentioned 'wet dream' in a post. (And *no*, I'm not
sending a pic to bodyparts <grin>)

I did a drawing of a fox this morning, it was very cute and twee, so I tried
to make it even more so and ended up messing it up :(

I *did* draw a rather nice Manga-style elf called Rebel though. He's leaning
on thin air, don't you know....

Is it true that Jeepster (lovely people, lovely lovely people) are going to
be selling the cover for the EPs seperately, so that all us folks who bought
them beforehand can marvel at it's glory?

I was looking nostalgically at M.A.S.K. and Thundercats sites this morning.
Kids today don't know what they're missing, really they don't. Still,
nothing compares to original Transformers cartoons ;)
(well, maybe Jase And The Twee Warriors)

My Beastie Boys calander tells me that we fast approach the end of January.
Wasn't that a bloody fast month. Almost as fast as a Road Runner on speed,
but not quite, cos nothing runs *quite* as fast as Road Runner ;)

I think I'm in a cartoon obsession mode today ;)
*Unwraps his ACME jetpack*

See you all later, I'm off!

*Crashes ACME jetpack into overhang, overhang falls on him, hammering him
into to ground. He appears in the next scene unhurt, trudging off into the
sunset*

Meep! Meep!

--Jason

"And in the rapture and the charm