Sinister: general ramblings

Philip Boucher boucherphilip at xxx.com
Sun Jan 23 11:04:22 GMT 2000

sinister

after a double whammey of school report, then parents evening all within 3
days i am only allowed to see my friends on a saturday for 4 hours!  That is
one of my mothers biggest overreactions, but i told her i needed some books
for school so i can go and see my friend and her cousin, on holiday from
ireland, and get money for the books.  The biggest problem will be when i
return from the cinema with no money and no books.

To make a word rhyme with iris, you could conjoin two words, like dry-kiss,
or fly-bliss.  I wish i could go to the airport enough to have favorite
airport music, i love going to Manchester airport, but i never get to fly,
its not fair.

Belle and Sebastian night at the star and garter is this friday night, i
want to go, but the Smashing Pumpkins gig, meant to be last Friday was
cancelled, and i think it might be re-scheduled for this friday.  Apparently
they caught the flu (Like anyone who comes to Manchester) but i also heard
that they might be splitting up.  Roumers will fly, but i kinda hope they
do, my ticket was £20, and the refund will come in handy because i have run
out of money.

My Belle and Sebastian shirt arrived yesterday, its a funny material, it
always seems to be wet for some reason.  Despite what i have heard on this
list, i think it fits fine.  The only problem being that it is bright orange
(I got the clydeside hunt one with isobel and the fox) i think i want the
bus one now, much more tame.

In my school we are lucky enough to not get PE teams picked, we just go and
hang about, occasionally our drunk 'teacher' tries to sort out a game of
rugby, but because its so cold outside we go on strike and he returns to his
bottle.  Unfortunately now we have a supply teacher, because our teacher has
been suspended for alcaholism, and he tries to make us play badminton, but
we still don't have to pick teams.

keep them coming sinistarians,
Phip