Sinister: dirty post number 2

blair hicks SlowRobot at xxx.com
Sun Jan 23 16:38:56 GMT 2000

dear sinsisterians,

jason spoke thus:

"I was looking nostalgically at M.A.S.K. and Thundercats sites this morning.

Kids today don't know what they're missing, really they don't. Still,
nothing compares to original Transformers cartoons ;)"

    not to delve back too deeply into the much abashed "what we watched as
children" discussions, i must pledge my agreement with jason. in fact, i run
a transformers trivia mailing list out of a friend's web page. each week a
new query is sent out, and the first correct response is rewarded with some
insanely silly prize. any of you sinster folk interested in 80 cartoon lore
are welcome to drop me an electronic line.
    as for b&s content, i am wondering if the reissued EPs will be also be
put out by matador here in the states, or will they be jeepster only. as i
know little of how such things work, i am wondering if we will in the states
will still have to pay import prices for the resissue.
    so shall end my second post. not very charming, but teeming with
potential.

fondly,
blair