Sinister: randomness

feather boa feather-boa at xxx.com
Sun Jan 23 21:19:09 GMT 2000

hello.  i'm *nice*.  i live in london and this is my first time posting on sinister.  i'm a bit nervous and i'm not as cool as everyone else.

i had a dream yesterday that i posted and it didn't show up.

i once dreamed that my parents went away on holiday and left me in the care of stuart david, who ran a twee cafe down the road.  and it was a summer evening and i had to get to the cafe before 8:30 for my boiled egg and soldiers. and then i played scrabble with stuart murdoch.

i read nalda said this week and i thought it was brilliant, and it had echoes of beloved by toni morrison, which is a good thing.

if you read melody maker, i've had some letters printed in it as feather boa.  but the only interesting one was about when i heard b&s in kfc (tbwtas), i thought it was nick drake at first.  i think they go less well with kfc than starbucks because at least starbucks makes an effort to be slightly random.

pip pip,

FB

---

man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

oscar wilde

chickclick.com
http://www.chickclick.com
girl sites that don't fake it.