Sinister: I'm so happy

Shaft CrimsonKing at xxx.net
Sun Jan 23 22:51:24 GMT 2000

        Hello all.  I've been on the Sinister list since very near its
inception, yet this is the first time I've posted in probably a year-and-a-half.
        But I've a very good reason to today.  I'm going to London for the
first time ever in March!!!!
        So I'd like to ask all of the London Sinister members out there what
some cool things for B&S fans to do are that perhaps you wouldn't read about
in travel brochures, Select, or NME.  I'll be there from March 17th until
March 22nd.  Are there any good shows that week?  I read about a new club in
Select called Track and Field--is that cool?  Feel free to write me at this
address so as not to annoy the other list members.
        Thanks-

                Andy