Sinister: asleep and dreaming..

MooKitten at xxx.com MooKitten at xxx.com
Mon Jan 24 00:48:39 GMT 2000

hello sinisterines,

thanks to everyone with their airport music suggestions.. I ended up
listening to the magnetic fields "69 love songs" (one of the most brilliant
albums), and momus "20 vodka jellies on the train to DC.. which was sooo
verry loong.. I got on the train at 5am after being awake with aforementioned
friend from Chicago who flew in around midnight on Friday night/morning
depending, and I still haven't slept. The concert was absolutely wonderful,
as was the venue.. the combined music of stephin merrit and the white
christmas lights hanging from the ceiling gave the ambitious notion of being
lost in a hazy room of disembodied stars. I found myself wondering if it was
that wonderful when B&S played there. And yes megan, the STARS were
magnificent as well. I bought one of their cds at the end of their set after
meeting several charming people, including an intoxicating girl named Rhonda
who had been there before to see B&S, and enthusiastically proclaimed the
glory of finding TBWTAS on the jukebox in the bar part of the venue. Andy fox
will have to tell me how the instore went tho, because as we showed up my
very un-twee (her own self description) friend was frightened by the people
in the Now! Music and Fashion store and we left just as stephin was carrying
things into the store.. but I said hello. sniffle.. Are we intimidating,
sinister people? I don't think so..
Alright.. that's enough un-related list content to disturb our list mummy..
so I'll try and get some sleep now. And if I've anymore magnetic fields
overload to send out, I'll just write a mail to mr.adam apparatus. ;)
goodnight,
Katie