Sinister: my oh my

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Mon Jan 24 03:05:53 GMT 2000

hello again sinisterkids

i got 20 (gentle) lashes with a wet noodle from honey for spilling the news
of my bodypart to the list, so i've decided to publicly apologize for what
i did. i was under the impression that it was voluntarily anonymous. so, my
bad. sorry honey. and if  any of you are thinking of telling the list which
part of your body is being displayed up there, please don't.
so that was a bit heavy. um.
on to more boring but relevant topics.

THE  BOX SET / SINGLE PRICES
so i don't really care about the EP boxed set, simply because i have them
all. and i don't know what some of you are talking about with these
outrageous prices you're declaring for the EPs in the US. i bought all of
'em for somewhere around $6 apeice, and thought it was that way everywhere.
but it appears that a lot of you are paying closer to $10 for each. which
is embarrasingly high, especially since i believe matador has released all
of them domestically. of course, all of mine are jeepster copies, so i
could be wrong about that.
and about them being hard to find -- i had very little trouble finding them
even at the local crap record stores out here in western massachusetts. but
i'll stop talking about that now.

LIST CRUSH TROUBLE
no, i'm not going to complain about list crush votes, i was actually going
to step in (and hopefully not step on any toes) and help out some of you
who think you've been losing your votes. it wasn't immediately apparent to
me, but the main list crush page only shows the top 10. if you want to see
them all, there's a link at the top to do so. i was confused about it
myself, thinking it was rather odd that it looked as though people were
losing votes, when i figured that wouldn't happen on the "all time" chart.
then i noticed that it was only showing people with names starting with A
through C. d'oh. then i figured it out. so i guess that makes me a smartie.
but, knowing my luck, you've all figured that out long ago and i'm wasting
space writing about it, and makes me a dummy. um.

"and i'll tell you, with my tongue between your toes, if there's ever
anyone else, don't let them do this."
                                 -- tindersticks, "jism"