Sinister: Not well at all/armpits/tits

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 24 07:24:27 GMT 2000

INTRODUCTION

Hello. I'm Jarkko, 22 years old. I live in Helsinki, Finland. I like
football, aerobic and I like to go out with my dog. I'm cute too. When I
grow up, I want to be a famous person. If I were to be chosen as the "Model
of the Milleninnnnihrrugum", I'd make the world a better place. But I think
you know these facts about me, so I'll move on.

PARTYPEOPLE

Throw your hands in the air like you just don't care. A bit like me. See, at
the moment my left hand is up. It's hard to type with just one hand. Anyhow,
as I said, my other hand is up, and I'm throwing it. And I don't give a
flying fuck. So there. Happy now?

VOTING

Got myself a vote on the listcrush. And I actually know who voted me. Or I'm
pretty sure about it. Pretty. A bit like me. I find it funny that people try
to act shy and get symphatyvotes like that. Well I'm not falling into that
one. Vote for me you fucks, or otherwise I'm going to kick your fucking head
in. Think I'm just joking? Well fuck off you cunt, I'm not. So vote for me.
Vote. Vote. Vote.

DRUNK BEHAVIOR.

It's 9.11 am at the moment, I'm at work and I'm still drunk from last
evening. Grate. I should do some work or write these two gigreviews. And I'm
writing to sinister. Burb.

ART

Like the t-shirt says: fuck art, let dance. I fucking hate art. As a
subject, that is. But I don't dance. So I should have a shirt that says fuck
art, fuck dance. Artistic people bore me. I'm artistic, so I bore myself.
I'm a dick.
Hmm. This mail is getting a bit too Charles Bukowski-like.

JEEPSTER

Box-set? Fucking rip off. But I'm not bying it, so I'm not complaining.
Martin my man, the idea that there should be a printable version that you
could download from the net and not play a dime, that's ace.

COFFEE

I just finished my third cup of coffee. In 20 minutes. Try and beat that.
You can't.

Quess who's going to regret sending this.

@--->--- Jake le PetitE, who's had better days in his life.