No subject

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Mon Jan 24 12:05:15 GMT 2000

*oh blimey. exam TODAY!!! SHIT!! ANyone out there know
about post modernism and feminism and ethnicity and
stuff? Anyone look like me? anyone have both these
qualities and able to speed off to Norwich at high
speed and pretend to be me in my exam?I know its
cheating, but I'll give a tenner to whoever gets me a
decent grade.

*Got freaked out last night, dreamt the devil had
posessed my soul and I was beating up the people that
I know and love. Oops.

*feeling tired. too many odd dreams last night and
even odder noises.

*not feeling twee at all. Phew.

*been busy thinking about shopping. Why are there no
decent shops in Norwich? Hmm? Someone with a cool and
yet slightly quirky sense of style and money come and
open up a shop in Norwich for me and sell cool things.
I need somewhere to spend my money.

*Don't care about the crish Lust anymore. Actually,
don't care about much at the moment. Bought a magazine
yesterday and flicked through it and it was dull. Why
are womens magazines based upon castration fear?

*bored.

*bet it shows, eh?

=====
visit the idle site:www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/5117