Sinister: Bums

honey at xxx.org honey at xxx.org
Mon Jan 24 13:22:22 GMT 2000

Some stuff:

kerry sez:
> i got 20 (gentle) lashes with a wet noodle from honey for spilling the
> news of my bodypart to the list, so i've decided to publicly apologize
> for what i did. i was under the impression that it was voluntarily
> anonymous.

Sorry to lash you with my pasta Kerry, I thought it was more of a
tickle.  Especially with you standing in the cold without your sweater
on poor thing, you must be freezing by now.  She's right actually I did
say "unless you blab" on the WWW page, and forgot - sorry.  But I do
like them being anonymous: I see it as an experiment at the fringes of
human exhibitionism, and jolly well it's going too.  Mind you, you've
got competition now Kerry, of an arty variety...

I notice no boys have sent rude things in, apart from one rather pert
and shadowy bottom.  I think this tells us a lot.  I'm promised
something unpleasant from a buddhist in Newcastle, so you can all thank
your lucky stars he doesn't have a scanner and Damon has nothing (yet)
to "enforce" in that direction.

pookie sez:
> And Miss Honey means it too! Goodness..see what happens if you try and
> flip her skirt up...

and you're not getting a bodypart from that one, I can promise you.
Apart from the one there already.  And what was I doing on a sofa with
Stuart Murdoch in my best sunday dress, Sweetie?  See me after class :)

jarkko sez:
> Since the listcrush-thingy is up again, I thought I'd write. Arf.  Like
> the new idea that when two people vote each other you get to know your
> crush. And I found a way to find out it every time someone votes you!
> All you have to do is vote every single person on the sinister list.
> Easy. Eh?  Only 1200 mails to send.

Miss Crush asked me to pass this on:

"Dear Jarkko.  You said you've found a great way to find out who your
crush is.  Do you think I get paid a 6 figure salary for nothing?  I
won't let you vote more than once a day, and like tarts such as Damon
have found out, you can't vote for more than one person at a time.  I
know this might be rough justice for people who are prepared to confess
bisexuality (come on admit it) and people who go for anything that
walks, but it's a rule for exactly this reason.  I might introduce a
"bisexual" command which will allow you two votes at the cost of having
your name in big flashing lights on the WWW page as such.  You'll just
have to wait and see.  Wasn't that you I saw at the bus stop on Friday
with your flies undone?  Love Miss Crush xxx"

Hey and it might not be as sexy (yet) but the Sinister library
remains stuffed full of some prize novellas - do visit it at:

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/library

and do send in any stories you have.  There honestly are some great
little stories there, some about eating severed parts of the body,
some about 80s pop stars in space.

Ages ago Gui sez:
> hello,
> So-called musicians will love that...
> http://www.britpoptabs.com/

and I was disturbed to go there and see that said WWW person had
borrowed them from the Sinister chords page, changed a few words from
upper to lower case and forgotten to mention all you chumbags who'd
actually written them, instead referring spookily to "the author".
Divine justice has now prevailed.

Even longer ago Jenny sez:
> actually, my old primary teacher was called
> Miss Honey, like in Matilda and all that, and she was really nice and
> lovely and always made sure our milk wasn't warm and things.ok , so i
> feel a childhood regression coming on......

Oo regress all you like, that's what the Internet's for!  Yesterday in
the chatroom I was asked to sew name tags on two P.E. kits, so it's
pretty accurate.  Incidentally you know, the chat channel's a right old
giggle, you must come.  If you've never been, instructions at:

http://www.missprint.org/sinister/#chat

The other night Ms "If You're Feeling Sinister" popped in, and last
week I'm sure Stuart David did.  Well he was called "MrBigOne" and kept
asking "r u sexy?", resorting to capitals when he got no reply, so I'm
pretty sure it was him.

archel sez:
> also watched 'the umbrellas of cherbourg' again.  it's dead good, you know.

And she was dead right.

Tara,
Miss Honey, Jenny's teacher xxx