Sinister: Where does the summer go?

Roderick Brannan 9905418B at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 24 13:38:01 GMT 2000

Hey beautiful people!

I should be studying for a Scottish history exam, but I find that
thought as appealing as suffering a multitude of paper-cuts to my
back, then having salt rubbed in.  Instead, I am here.

I now own my first B&S garment - the blue dot-tastic t-shirt.  My
girlf thinks I'm sad, but my wee brother thinks it's grand.  I am also
of the latter opinion.

Does anyone else have a pathological fear of Moomins?

Someone, I apologise for not knowing who, mentioned Todd
Solondz's wonderful film "Happiness".  It is a truly grand piece of
work and everyone (well maybe not everyone, I don't think 98 year
olds or young children would find the subject matter to their liking)
should see it.

I once had a dream where I fought about three hundred Moomins at
once.

I bought tickets to see Beck at the Armadillo in March.  The new
stuff may be pseudo-purple but it will be worth it if he does a live
version of Truck Drivin' neighbour downstairs, which I sincerely
doubt he will do.  Ah well.  Anybody know what the chorus to
"Loser" actually says, y'know - the bit before "I'm a loser baby, so
why don't you kill me."

So these Moomins were coming at me wave after wave and I was
beating the living shit out of all them for they were made of
marshmallow, and my punches were destroying them with the
greatest of ease.

On that note I shall depart.

Young Roddy