Sinister: everybody get slutty

mike windisch windisch24 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 24 16:33:41 GMT 2000

happy monday all,

many pleasant (and a few decadantly pleasurable) experiences occurred to me
this past weekend. If you're afraid of fun or leery of the self-absorbed
pompous ass that comprises a significant portion of windisch's persona,
steer clear of this here weekend rebriefing.

Foremost in b&s related appeal regards the fortunate fact that I've found my
very own girls who've "got a house that's like a caravan" a' la string bean
jean. And, truth be told, everytime we all go round it is like a holiday
(significantly more bacchanalian than say groundhog day, president's day,
and several of the lesser Amish festivals, but nothing on par with cinqo d'
mayo, fourth of july or new year's eve.)

Waking up at 190 Angell saturday morning nestled in the warm arms of
spritely sweet and sleeping mari fujiuchi gave me a chance to reflect on the
fun we had friday night whilst partaking in a humorously whiskey-inspired
swing dance to the ripping blues sounds of my friend's dad's band.

Elsewhere in the club, my swarthy five point nine* friends wooed, whooped
and grab-assed (according to their individual charm and/or lack of tact) the
other lovlies from the Angell caravan.  mari and myself engaged in a
marathon smooch from the what-seemed-secluded-enough-at-the-time bench
seating that flanked that dancefloor. Little were we aware that our little
make-out hideout was in all actuality a center-stage spectacle as visible to
the band as it was the other patrons of the bar and all of our friends.
Whoops. Good thing it was late and everyone was sauced (and presumably
self-absorbed with their own romances or boozey commiserations)or we
probably would have made somebody jealous with the fun we were having.

*five point nine is a rhode island social phenomenon consisting of a lunatic
sect of skateboarders, copious quantities of booze, and non-stop shenanigans
that can best be described as
stunt-ridden-improvizational-comedy-cum-unpretensious-performance art*

Saturday afternoon in the secret theatre I got dirty with volunteerism while
helping my hometown artfag crew winterize their studio-performance-speakeasy
space. Prior to sealing the windows on a 40 foot square skylight 10 cubits
above the floor, I was asked to use my lanky sprawl to secure a ridiculously
huge sheet of plastic wrap from blowing away under the hot breath of the
heater. What ribald talk and freaky fantasies we spun imagining the number
of jelly-filled danishes (and non-sinisters alike) we could wrap up in that
big perverted piece of plastic wrap. Oh the innuendo, the double entendre
and the excessive use of the word schupt that went down. any righteous
person would have blushed so heavily that they burst into flames.

Afterwards, in new london media mogul dickie marteen's pad we listened to
the test copy of the indy-rock compiliation that was pulled together from
bands that played the temporary autonomous zone before it was defunct.
(would it be correct to say while it was funct?) I had trouble coming up
with a tactfull way to say that most of the songs sucked, so I said nothing
and talked local color with some guy i just met.

?? has anyone else come across this sort of situation where you really want
to support the industry of your friends but for the love of god cannot seem
to find anything appealing in the product ??

I'd like to wrap up this criminally indulgent post by thanking the lass who
squeeled to miss crush that the she had the hots for me and to implore all
those who refuse to dance that they cannot conceive of the fun to be had
while making a spectacular ass of yourself.

keeping the sin in sinister

mike windisch