Sinister: woeful e-mail lashings

ipecac spice dchard at xxx.ca
Tue Jan 25 02:49:38 GMT 2000

hi sinisterites. i hope all is well with you all. myself, i am feeling a
bit blue. writing to you folks always cheers me up. it's like therapy. i
just ramble on and you all hit delete. see, i am on another mailing list
for a local band (i find it's a quick way to keep up with some of what's
left of our local music scene). anyway. most of the messages lately have
been things that are directed only to one person and should have been sent
privately rather than to the list. it's become quite a pet peeve of mine
to have my in-box jammed with messages like "thanks" and on going private
conversations between 2 list members. so i sent a nice polite e-mail
saying how it was a pet peeve of mine and nicely asking people to send
messages that were relevant to only one person privately. i didn't want to
offend anyone. i just thought that maybe if i said something that it would
be a good idea. i have heard from one person twice and they have been very
nasty. very not well intentioned messages. i feel really crappy. but none
of the offender complained. so what's this persons problem? it makes me
wnt to send her nasty cursing e-mails, but i know that it's important to
be the bigger person. anyway. i needed to complain to somebody. i
appreciate that you folks are considerate. i never thought an e-mail from
a stranger could be so hurtful. boo hoo...

in belle and sebastian relevant news. there is very little to report. i
went to a local bar saturday night hoping to hear belle and sebastian. i
was ready to dance having been informed by lucas that he has heard belle
and sebastian there. unfortunately the dj after the band chose to play
multiple rap songs. i became disillusioned and left.

friday my university actually closed due to a so-called-blizzard. being my
university though, they decided to wait to close until after i had already
had one class. damned early morning classes.

i hope my spelingz were ok. fiona has made me verrry self concious.

-di

"i respect those who have faith even though they are ignorant"
-hemingway