Sinister: bad hair will

Colleen Colleen at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 04:01:46 GMT 2000

Hello Hello!

i have quick question to anyone on the list really.. okey, i will be in
ireland the 11th to the 15th and in central london from the 16th to the 22nd
(approx.)i would really like to know of any good clubs/bars/shows etc...

also, i thought i'd like to bring something back home with me, i have pretty
much decided that i'd like to get a tattoo.(something i wont lose or break)
if anyone can suggest a place with a good rep., i could make you my hero.

only b&s content is pretty lame, i ordered about 13 or 14 cd's, one of them
being b&s, and i waited so long to get it.. almost 3 months, the mailman
left it on top of the mailboxes in our building and someone stole it. im so
disgruntled, this isnt the first time i've had cd's stolen.

im going to find the thief who did this, discreetly take a picture of them,
put up flyers all over the nieghborhood (with photo) and humiliate them with
things like the fact that thier penis is small, or that they give lousy blow
jobs (as an eye catcher) then mention the fact that they have commited
numerous federal offences etc., something to that extent..(i did this before
to an ex-boyfriend and i really recommend it as a good healty way to vent
out anger and frustration)

until next time...

be groovy,

colleen