Sinister: i have no reason to be sad, so i am not...

Juan Moya jcmoya at xxx.net
Tue Jan 25 05:56:22 GMT 2000

hi,
i'm not the kind of person who names things. my dogs have names. i
suppose that my kids will have names, too. ordinarily however, i don't
name things.  then, just the other day, i bought a bicycle.

it's my first bike since i was in grade school and i was looking for
your run of the mill used ten speed with curved handle bars until i came
across this one. i was shopping for a sleeping bag at the k-mart in my
neighborhood when i saw it. a huffy beach cruiser type of thing. it's
got a frame that's cream colored near the front of it and fades into a
dark blue with a sparkle finish on it. the tires are white walled and
they have shiny chrome mud guards. even the chain has a guard on it. the
wide seat has springs underneath it and unlike your standard beach
cruiser it has gears and hand brakes. i've had it for two weeks and have
virtually stopped using my car. it's become my newest companion. now i
don't have to worry about drinking and driving. i only concern myself
with getting hit by a car.
i've done the unthinkable and i've named my bicycle.
everyday, i ride photo jenny.
there's my b&s content.
i'll wave at you as i speed by...
j.c.