Sinister: looking for a housemate in oakland,ca

Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 11:36:30 GMT 2000

i hope i don't get in trouble for this, but i figure that those of you who
this doesn't apply to will delete it. i'm looking for someone to share a
house(preferably) with me and my cat, treble, in the oakland/berkeley area.
i'd like to move out in february or early march. i kind of have a special
circumstance so if you want to move out, but are short on money this would be
a good situation for you. please e-mail me, not the list, if you're
interested or pass it on to someone who might be and i'll give you more info.
thanks.
*alyssa marie*