Sinister: pepsi but no shirley

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 12:18:56 GMT 2000

Morning sinister chaps and chapesses
as mentioned before today everyone seems to be out of the deep depression
that pervaded the sinister air last week, (my there was a lot of ranting
going on wasn't there, including me - sorry about that) that's good to see.
I feel a lot better as I've decided to make a nice long journey over to
Western Australia to see my new buddy who I like a lot (she's very lovely).
Is there anything of a twee nature over there?

On the subject of computers I remember being a 12 year old urchin going
into town and going straight for the Spectrums and the Commodore 64s just
so I could write that program that makes the screen fill up with row upon
row of the same line (with me it was usually "chris is skill" or other such
nonsense)  ah happy innocent days, so innocent in fact that I was too
scared ever to try and get into the girls school, unlike lucky old Mark
(btw Mark, I thought Freddie Ljungberg reminded me of beaker from the
muppets, lovely goal though)

I went back up North this weekend so missed all the Track and Field
shenanigans.  Did anyone go from these parts?

JC, your bike sounds like the coolest bike in the world, please tell me it
has streamers coming out of the end of the handlebars and a lollypop stick
rubbing against the spokes to make it sound like a motorbike.

Anyroad I'm going to love you and leave you, you lovely people.

Hugs and kisses

Chris

Song for the day:Into my arms - Nick Cave
overused word of the day - lovely