Sinister: you wont understand a fucking word of this

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 12:58:19 GMT 2000

Only god knows what I think about when I'm angry or bored: When I'm in love,
I share it to everyone.

Well there. I'm getting sick. My legs are all wobbly, my head hurts and
these yellow dots have invided my eyes. No, it's not the sun. Flu is on it's
way, I know it. I have a small spot on my lip: that's why I can tell.

The man in the magazine was right: Only beautiful people get beautiful
prides.

God I'm tired. I don't know why: I slept from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. last
evening, got up, brushed my teeth and went back to sleep.
I feel like a character from a Douglas Coupland book right now. Think too
much, like they tend to do. And the funny thing is, people in Coupland books
think thoughts no-one ever does in real life. But I'm thinking of them now.
Oh well, maybe that's something that just happens. I also tend to feel like
someone from a B&S- song every now and then. I think Darren Hayman from
Hefner sings short stories, not songs. I wonder what all the people who look
like penguins and listen to Bauhaus feel, living "in the darkness" all the
time. Must be hard to see. Haha.

Stupid people shouldn't breed.

How the fuck can I feel this sleepy? Maybe I slept too much yesterday.
Perhaps that's why my body aches so much, too. Someone mentioned a new
matress in here. I sleep on a blank of wood, or so it seems. No wait, I
didn't go to sleep right away, after I brushed my teeth. I watched this
documentary about Lars Von Trier. It was subtitled in swedish, but I still
understood everything he said in it. 11 years of studying swedish here in
Finland didn't go to waste, it seems. Von Trier is one fucking genious.
After his film Europa failed to win the main prize in Cannes in 1991 (Barton
Fink won), what did he do? Went to pick up his prize for best direction and
gave the jury the finger. Ace. The man obviously doesn't give a fuck. A bit
like me. Haha.

Hmm, not a completely wasted day. Wrote two gigreviews. Phoned up my boss
and asked if he's got any cd's for me to review. Got two. Nice. Freelancing
for a musicpaper is cool. I  know I won't like 'em that much, but they look
good on my shelf. I've got five books in there. I don't like to read. It's
too slow. But what else do I have but time? Nothing, it seems: I'm at work
and I've done nothing today. What a great way to get paid.

@--->--- Jake tummy hurt 'cause too much coffee is never a good thing.

Fuck. I'm sorry, someone.