Sinister: Disko Magic

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 14:40:51 GMT 2000

In case any of y'all have CD burners.

All four EP's, combined, clock in at 74:01. Perfect for one CD. That fact
alone makes the box set a total gyp in my book.

I was at the Magnetic Fields, too, in DC. Twice in one day. And they said
men don't have multiple orgasms. Shit. They were awesome. At the first show,
the instore, they even played a request I made, for "Old Orchard Beach". The
song always sounded different when I sang it, because my voice is deep, too,
and I was dying to hear Stephin sing it, and he did. Sort of like the live
VU album where Lou Reed sings the Nico songs. Damn. A totally different
song, it sounded like. Plus, I was sitting on the floor basically right in
the middle of the band.

And then they went and guestlisted my friends who were underage, just
because we asked. I must've brushed up against a lamp somewhere.

A foot of snow just fell outside. I'd better start figuring out where I'm
going to sleep tonight.

                                         -Eran

P.S. it's scary how they actually found the cure for depression, isn't it?
What's unreal is how well it works. I have friends who used to be on the
brink who talk about Zoloft like it's their best friend. All I can say is
that, to anyone who's had it, there's nothing beautiful at all about
depression. It sucks. I'd be happy to see it wiped off the earth. Sad is
sad, but depression is death. The little girls understand.