Sinister: So I said to Dean Moriatry "Lets hit the road"

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 15:07:30 GMT 2000

Hello fellow sinners,

        Why...oh why? is my life is dull and boring. It just consists of
School Work, listening to music, dreaming and thinking I'm the next Jack
Kerouac or John Lennon. Why can't I be On The Road with Dean Moriatry? or on
a bus with The Merry Pranksters?

Well for one...this generation is boring and just wants to smoke grass and
listen to scary music(korn, Limp bizkit etc...) I'm no philospher nor am I
Hunter S. Thompson but I really want to write a book that redfines the
beatnik-60s "american dream" books like On The Road because I am bored bored
with my life and school isn't much good either. One good thing though I'll be
staring in Two plays this semester(Go me), The Sea Gull by chekhov and The
dinning room by A.R. err whats his name again? None the less this will
probaly add to atleast some EXCITMENT TO MY LIFE.

        but..... I'll probaly just end up being a starving actor doinbg rolls
just for food and to pay the rent in my older years. Right now I can dream I
knew Tenessee Williams or Jack Kerouac or I started the Manic Street
Preachers. Then...who knows I'll be just a humble athiest reading Niezche I
suppose. Just so I dont become a science teacher if so then stop me and kill
me. I dont want to be an evil dude. I suppose my greatest fear is becoming a
science teacher, Doctor or laywer. I'd rather read how horrible the world is
in a book then see it.

Well I wanted this e-mail bigger but lucky for you I have to go so bye bye
and keep your chin up,

-Damon

P.S. I hate thoese random porno invites on AOL