Sinister: Dollimore and Christy

Erica MacArthur erica.macarthur at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 17:17:53 GMT 2000

You lot!

SINISTER - YOUR SLIP IS SHOWING

Clothes. Brilliant, arent they? Well, I certainly think so. Knickers,
shirts, trousers, ties....are YOU in fashion? are you one of those hipcats
with a short fringe that make me hiss like an angry cat? fear not. I want
everything. Pictures, that is - myself and honeydoll are cooking up plans.
If  5 of you send me a picture of your favourite item of clothing we're
opening a gallery. Don't spoil my fun - get snapping, and mail them to:
erica.macarthur at btinternet.com

TOP FIVE GAMES IN THE SWEET SHOP

This weeks top five ways to pass the time on a saturday:

1) Jenga with cigarette packets
2) Drawing moustaches on back issues of Hello! magazine
3) Hiding under the counter until someone comes right up to it and jump out
on them causing them to drop their things and look silly
4) Pull random child's hair while parent is looking at cards
5) Flirt with the postman

I think that's all. Oh, I got a crush vote. Hurrah! wheels within wheels..

Erica

The House of Scarlet in dark glasses:
http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html