Sinister: A plea....

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Tue Jan 25 17:30:43 GMT 2000

Hi.

I'm sorry to abuse the list like this, but I'm just wondering if any of you
have bee/go to Bennington College in Vermont? Could you give me some info on
what it's like and stuff?
remember - to *my* addy - jasonandreas at breathemail.net

Also, has anyone on the list from Britain (esp. Scotland, due to us having a
different education system to England & Wales) went to America to attend
college? What was it like? How did you sort out money? Were your fees paid
for you by someone (as in the govt)?

I'm really really sorry to abuse the list like this, but I can think of no
better place to ask.

Remember, send any reply to me, not the list.

Thanks in advance.

--Jason

"And in the rapture and the charm
  Came the tranquil and the calm"