Sinister: heh heh, he said "todger"!

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 17:58:28 GMT 2000

Obviously I wouldn't normally post twice in a day, but JESUS! Someone's put
a todger on the body parts page!*

I knew the site was just a front for a ring of desperate and depraved
sickos. I suppose you could say that about sinister in general, but really.

Whenever I've made requests lately, loads have people have been really
helpful, so cheers to the lot of you. You'll also be pleased to know that
the willennium is now old hat - it's officially Y!2!Kate! on the Kate Rusby
website at http://www.purerecords.demon.co.uk/index.htm
<http://www.purerecords.demon.co.uk/index.htm> . You can also find a
download of "Cobbler's Daughter", a jolly romp from her second album. Check
it out, all you unbelievers. Except for the alarming number of you who like
heavy metal. Though she does have the hair.

See you all on Friday? The Po Caff's not very big, but there are only 1,173
of us, and we are wee...

Mark :-)

* sorry if this has laready been noted, I'm on the digest, etc. etc.

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org