Sinister: what does the E in EP stand for anyway?

Chris Heil no_surprises_21 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 20:07:30 GMT 2000

All this talk about the EP box set has made me pull out my eps which I
haven't listened to in quite a while. I haven't been listening to much B&S
at all lately..shame shame I know...but I am one who believes you can get
too much of a good thing. I wouldn't want to get spoiled. Anyway..I forgot
how wonderful all the eps are..LLPJ used to be my favorite for some reason
but now TIJAMRS and 369SOL are ringing in my ears and I can't get it to
stop. And how can you not love it when StuartM's voice cracks on The Sate I
Am In on the dog on wheels ep. I'm sure he planned that....pure genious!
Well I'll stop..sorry to bore you all with all this ep talk.

Oh and someone mentioned in a post earlier that you can fit all the eps on a
cdr in about 74:01 minutes..well I made a cd and fit them on in about
73:34..and guess what century of elvis and century of fakers are back to
back!! HEHE!!