Sinister: Some Manchester Content(Not much you wont know already)

The Vicar boucherphilip at xxx.com
Tue Jan 25 20:14:45 GMT 2000

sinisterish folk,

THE BIG FIGHT
Today i was happy- i saw a great fight.  Gav and Bernie on the football
feild.  Bernard pulled Gav's pants down in the middle of the feild.  Gav
smacked Bernie accross the chin, and then they wressled on the floor until
Gav got the shite kicked out of him.  The joys of going to school with
immature (Yet tough) mainheads.

B+S CONTENT(For people near Manchester anyway)
Dont forget B+S night in Manchester on friday in the Star and Garter.  Ill
see you all there.

LOOPER
Today i went to the treehouse ind got some great looper sounds.  I think i
have discovered another great jeepster band,  Ill have to look out for that
'Up A Tree' album.

There it is, short, not great, but i will eventually get used to mailing to
such a large audience.  The pressures of writing are getting to me.

Bye then.
Vic.