Sinister: Ahhhh!

Chris_t_opher GBCH at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 25 21:35:32 GMT 2000

Lalalalalalalala.

Hewo People

I've been trying to think of something to post for ages now (look Lleweth, i
tried at least!). So, in the end i'm going to just type whatever comes into
my head and hope it looks nice.

<Pauses for thought>

Erm, PopEx (www.popex.com) is wonderful, we should all play with Honey as
our Mentor so she can win!

And something else i found this weekend: www.geekrock.com is part of Che
Records and to celebrate it's launch, they're giving away a free 18 track
sampler to anyone*. I suggest we all get one and put this site out of
business before it even begins (Warning: Anarchical streak emerging).

I failed my driving test yesterday. The main reason was that i rolled back 6
inches (or 3 inches - depending on which gender you ask) at a roundabout. It
wasnt my fault, i had a sore ankle and i couldnt control the clutch any
long!

Speaking of sore BODYPARTS, my KNEES are hurting and last week the doctor
told me i need an operation. I also have pains in my HEART (any suggestions
of how to get a picture?) but they should go away in two years. I thought 18
was the best year of my life - i suppose it could be if i party enough and
die before my 19th.

I've become quite a Beer-Monster recently. I have developed a tollerance to
alcohol by exposing myself to it daily. One of my friends obviously hasn't -
he developed breathing disabilities and started shaking on Saturday
following a drinking game. It's good how the NHS Direct Helpline isn't
available in Lancashire. It's equally good to see that i can drink faster
than anyone else, otherwise it might have been me who was dying.

Also, people keep on saying things that i could reply to, but i can't  be
bothered finding them.

            Chris_t_opher - King of Useless Indentation

* except those of you who live in Swindon

"I would go out tonight, but i havent got a stitch to wear.
This man said "It's gruesome that someone so handsome should care!""
    - Stars (Hey, Brian, get them over here on the double)