Sinister: shiseido red

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Wed Jan 26 05:55:44 GMT 2000

yeah so i watched tv tonight. shock shock shock. yes. and i was most
disturbed. 'dateline' which i think is an awful show. it's just a glorified
jerry springer. like oprah. they just have status. but they all exploit
people. so to  my point. there is this asscow who is justifying rape! if you
can believe it. he says it is a learned thing. natural from out 'caveman'
days. this study focuses on men. but for the male side i will awknowledge
that women rape as well. but it is  more common for men to be the agressor.
but yes so. i understand men are far more agressive most of the time in sex.
and all this shit. but spare me there is no LEARNED BEHAVIOUR HERE! oh my
god. i'm beside myself. there is nothing natural about putting a gun to a
womans head and beating her and then ramming your penis against her body and
destrying something she once thought she had control of. when you force
someone to do something that is not something they chose to partake in it is
a violation beyond words. bah.

well i had a dream with B&S. but like all it was, was me standing on a stage
singing electronic  renaissance. and i couldn't remember the words. and i was
embarrassed. it is stupid i know but it's odd i have a dream regarding a
group i listen to. i never have dreams about people i know or music related
things.

we went to see the house it was pure joy. sigh. it needs a lot of internal
cosmetic fixups but other than that it is a sound house and it does have
windows unlike what my friend stated. it's just they are multipaned  windows
and so a few bits are knocked out here and there. and the house was once used
as a hospital for shock therapy treatments which is most scarey. and one room
upstairs has partial padding on the wall. which is amazing. but my friend
mike has claimed that room and sami and jeff claimed the shock treatment
room. not that i mind. i mean honestly would any of you want to sleep in a
room like that? scarey if you ask me. the hospital wasn't for crazies it was
used for drunks and druggies. but all in all shock treatment isn't something
i would have nor do i now condone. but the house is very promising. it
won'tbe ready for a few months which is good because i don't have a job. so
that will give me time. i'm reading rosemary's baby i haven't gotten to the
scarey bits yet. but i'm anticipateing it  with every page i turn. i probably
shouldn't read anymore tonight considering what a pussy i am and i'll get
scared and have to sleep with the lights on, i used to be able to watch it
all but since i've grown up my imagination is evil and so i can't tolerate it
much. well sigh i probably will finish it tonight knowing me. i'm a book
whore. yes. ok now i'm going. i've cooled down i've expressed my anger take
care love and squishy things.
ciao bella/bello

iris
see that look? that look in my eye? thats my booty
look._cabdriver_from_200cigarettes_
StandHere
http://www.angelfire.com/journal/standhere/index.html