Sinister: a spring a spring a marvelous thing!

Steven Kado eugeneseberg at xxx.com
Wed Jan 26 13:31:20 GMT 2000

i get the feeling that this didn't go thru so i'm sending it again.
lorg knows that this is a really important and vital email.

who the hell is  afraid of moomins?
what is that all about?
i mean really, what kind of wimp are you?

i for one am not even finnish, and yet i love the moomins dearly.
i even have a moomin mug for special hot-chocolate when i'm feeling poorly
and upset.  i bet other notable fins like panasonic and jimi tenor and tom
of finland all have deep seated moomin coolness lurking at the heart of
their lofty art.  yes! M O O M I N S !!!

I APPEAR IN LUCY ALDER'S DREAMS!
YES! months of focusing my chi-ray over the ocean has finally paid off!

actually, i'm as surprised as anyone could be, last night just as i was
going to bed i heard a rather shrill womans voice call my name, but i just
assumed it was one of the vermin living in my wall, trying to lure me out of
bed so that they could drop a net on me or something.  maybe i was hearing
lucy's scream of surprise as she realized that a real person was sending her
email in a dream.

or maybe i'm just full of shit.
(although i've barely eaten all day so its unlikely)

hmmm, and i will also be eating fish-sticks later tonite as they are the
only food left in my house, i will now undoubtedly visualize lucy lying
asleep on each one as i saw her in half with my knife and dip her (and her
mattress) in soy sauce.  ugh.

the woild of fashion:

yes! there are 2 new T-Shirts from steven kado sharpie industries:

the first:

'Justice is alright'

the second

'HEY SAILOR!'

yes!
i can't wait till the salt and slush is off the roads so that i can get my
white suede loafers out!  then i will be SOOOOOOOstylin'

ALSO: I WORK!

last night was my first day of work.  I work coat-check at the CBC
broadcasting centre's theater and last night we had this Robbie Burns day
thing (taping in advance) and so i found myself taking all kinds of scottish
coats, from all kinds of scottish old people.  it was quite exciting really.
  two of the old geezers tried to make off with the coat hangers.  also the
girl on the program who read some moving selections of Mr.Burns' poetry
sounded very much like she could have been in belle and sebastian,
especially those talky bits in i could be dreaming....yeah, she could have
done that.

its a nice job, i really only do half an hour of work and the rest of the
time i had an elastic band war with my co-workers and made fun of the
baritone singer.  it is tops

steve