Sinister: Stop Poking My Box.

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Wed Jan 26 13:42:01 GMT 2000

BOX-SET...

I probably only read my own mails but I can't believe this hasn't been said before...

Why in hell didn't they include a fourth disc of previously unreleased material, unavailable on it's own, to encourage the likes of Andrew Dean to clean his bedroom and make space for the sodding thing.

THAI NEWS...

They're mad fucking bastards sometimes in''em?

Older Lucy informed us of young Nathan, just 7, but already with more taste in the sartorial department than the majority of you capital dwelling sorts. You can learn a lot from 7 year olds Lucy, especially about Pokemon, which is bollocks right, cos in Japan ( and I'm sure someone's gonna prove me wrong here)they call it Pocket Monsters, but over here we give it some sort of noncey fucking handle like Pokemon.

KEVAN COOKE...AGGGGGHH What are we going to do about the Millenium B&S World Subbuteo European Second Division Nuneaton Borough U-12's Cup Final ?

THEY'RE NOT BLOODY MAKING THE DAMN STUFF NO MORE !!!

No wonder Isobels arse is so chuffing big, it's got three years worth of sodding UHU on it.  I'm sure she appreciates us airfixing it black for that slimmer look, but there's no helping the poor lass now.

I blame the kids with their Slinkies and their BMX bikes.  There's just not enough demand for adults toys anymore.

GOD, I'M TALENTED....

Sunday saw me so pissed I got up and did Karaoke...twice...same song.
"Panic" by some group of scruffy urchins from a previous decade or something.  How the crowd was delighted (well the new pit-pony anyway)as I gargled "Panic on the Streets of Carlisle...Dublin, Dundee, Humberside" managing to change to the relevant accent for each placename.  Try it, it isn't easy.

PIT-PONIES....

Am I sick ?

I have to ask right, but it's just that my new Pit-Pony, Kate, has exactly the same name as the last Pit-Pony, who was called Kate...also.  It's pure coincidence, but would a man (not a boy) of sounder mind have run a fucking mile ?

YOU TELL ME...

I'm off for a packet of Pickled Onion Monster Munch.

VS (OSU)