Sinister: Insert Clever Lyric Here

FearofMops at xxx.com FearofMops at xxx.com
Wed Jan 26 19:32:59 GMT 2000

okay, i'm going to crawl from my lurker hole and expose my sensitive skin to
the sinister sunlight. there's been so many posts that i've wanted to comment
on lately.
now that i'm typing i can't seem remember what any of them said. i do
remember someone extolling praise upon the nick drake box set. (sorry that
i've forgotten who you are.) i must agree, it's absolutely beautiful and
everyone must run out and buy it.
oh and i must praise 2 previous posts....damon who mentioned mr. kerouac's
"on the road" and definitely props go out to ms. michele waggner for an
absolutely beautiful follow-up to mr. damon's. made my day it did.
i suppose i'll sound off on the whole b&s box set thingy, not that anyone
cares.
but i say it's a good idea for 2 reasons...1) the ep's are hard to find on
this side of the pond. 2) if you do happen to find them, you have to pay out
the ass because they're imports. so a box set is nice and convenient, not to
mention inexpensive.
this is totally un-list and un-b&s related but i have to ask if any other
listees have had a similar experience. i've become addicted to watching a
particular program on this shop at home network ( not to be confused w/ the
home shopping network).
anyway they sell a bunch of crap like knives and pokemon cards. it's hosted
by a madman who spends the entire program screaming at the viewers. the best
way i know of to describe it is chris farley's voice w/ a little bobby hill (
of "king of the hill" fame) phrasing thrown in. it's addictive in a scary
sort of way. of course i'm never compelled to actually buy...but i can spend
hours watching it.
okay this post has run on far too long as it is. i better crawl back into my
hole before my lily-white skin becomes blistered. ciao.